Katalog der Manuskripte der ehemaligen Bibliothek der St. Maria Magdalena Kirche in Breslau
Zugang zum Katalog
Catalog of manuscripts from the library at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Wroclaw (BMM) was created in the year 1847, and supplements as well as notes were added later. It contains very short information regarding contents of manuscripts, call numbers in BMM, and, added after 1865, new call numbers from the City Library.
The original layout of the catalog is the following:
manuscripts in European languages (Greek, Latin, German, Czech), divided by formats and sorted by BMM call numbers,
manuscripts in oriental languages (Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Hebrew), divided by formats and sorted by BMM call numbers
The later acquisitions were added at the end of catalog. They are marked with only new call numbers from the City Library, without clear division.
Manuscripts that survive to present times are marked with red letter “V” next to City Library’s call number.