We ask our Users to order library materials only remotely, using computers from outside of the Library.
Local Lending Department will be open from Monday to Friday:
Monday, Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Note 1 The Information Point will be open only in July and September during the working hours of the Local Lending Department and reading rooms.
Note 2 In the months of July/August/September, because of the changes in the work schedule of departments serving Users, the Library will not be closed between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. Disinfecting procedures will be performed before and after the departments are closed.
We inform that quarantined books will be marked in the computer catalog with the status: "in quarantine". Books with the status "available" can be ordered through a user account in the online catalog.
Due to the ongoing threat of Covid-19 virus infection, taking care of the safety of both Users and the Library's employees, please exercise extreme caution when moving around in the WUL's building and comply with the following rules:
- 15 Users wanting to use the Local Leanding Department may enter the Library's building at one time;
- if more people are gathering in front of the building, please wait for the entrance, maintaining at least a 1.5 meter;
- adherence to current guidelines/recommendations of the Library's employees and building security staff;
- using protective masks (gloves are also recommended) and disinfecting your hands as soon as you enter the building;
- going only to the Local Lending Department and after leaving the counter to leave the building;
- using ordered books only outside of the Library;
We inform that in the Local Leanding Department there will be 2 service points marked as follows:
1. Only LEANDING
2. RETURNS AND LEANDING
Please approach the counter singly, go to the right point and follow the instructions of the librarian.
We also inform that in the period from March 13th to August 31st this year no statutory penalties will be charged for late delivery of library materials .