Chapter I. General rules
Chapter II. Access to collections in reading rooms
1. General rules
2. Main Reading Room
3. Current and Archive Periodicals Reading Room
Silesian Collection Reading Room
5. Special Collections' Reading Room
Chapter III. Local lending
Chapter IV. Interlibrary loans
Chapter V. Lending collections for national and foreign exhibitions
Chapter VI. Final clauses
Appendix No. 1 to the Rules. Additional services provided by the Wroclaw University Library
Appendix No. 2 to the Rules. Declaration of Wroclaw University Library’s special collections’ user
Appendix No. 3 to the Rules. List of Wroclaw's institutions of higher education participating in the agreement of Wrocław universities
Appendix No. 4 to the Rules. Authorization
§ 1. Library collections are accessible:
1/ in reading rooms,
2/ by lending them beyond Library to the individual users and departmental libraries of the University of Wrocław,
3/ by interlibrary loans,
4/ by lending them to exhibitions,
5/ via computer network in case of electronic collections.
§ 2. 1. Entities entitled to use Library are:
1/ individual users,
2/ departmental libraries of the University of Wrocław,
3/ libraries entitled for interlibrary loans,
4/ libraries and institutions that are organizing book's exhibitions.
2. Every user of the Wroclaw University Library's collections is obliged to have a current library card, valid in the University Library.
3. User may only have 1 library card.
4. User is obliged to follow changes in the Rules of collection circulation in the Wroclaw University Library that is available on the website of the Library (www.bu.uni.wroc.pl).
1/ student's ID card with photo – entitles to lending library materials beyond the Library and to use them locally in the reading rooms. The ID card is valid for 1 academic year, i.e. until 30 September. Its activation for the next academic year as a library card depends on the renewal of the validity of the card by the appropriate dean's office, and requires also the settlement of loans from the previous year.
2/ library card without photo (paid) - entitles to lending library materials beyond the Library and to use them locally in the reading rooms. The library card is valid for 1 academic year, i.e. until 30 September. Activation for the next academic year requires the settlement of loans from the previous year as well as presenting following documents:
a/ students/PhD students - without valid student's / PhD's ID card - valid identity document,
b/ employees of the University of Wrocław - an identification document,
c/ for PhD students, scholarship holders and probationers of the University of Wrocław who are foreigners temporary living in Wroclaw – recommendation from manager of home institution and identification document,
d/ employees of other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education - proof of employment and an identification document.
3/ one-year reading rooms' library card without photo (paid) - entitles to ordering library materials to use them only locally in the reading rooms. The library card is valid for 1 year from the moment of its activation. Activation for the next year requires payment of a prolongation fee for the following year and presenting valid identity document.
4/ 10-days reading rooms' library card without photo (paid) – entitles to ordering library materials to use them only locally in the reading rooms. The library card is valid for 10 days from the moment of its activation. Renewal of these rights requires payment of a prolongation fee for the following 10 days period and presenting valid identity document.
5/ 2-days reading rooms' library card without photo (paid) – entitles to ordering library materials to use them only locally in the reading rooms. The library card is valid for 48 hours from the moment of its activation. Renewal of these rights requires payment of a prolongation fee for the following 48 hours and presenting valid identity document.
2. Library/reading rooms card without owner’s photo must be presented to the librarian along with a valid identity document.
3. Losing library/reading rooms card must be reported immediately to the Local Lending Department, for blocking library account.
4. Duplicate of the library/reading rooms card can be obtained upon submission of documents specified in § 3, paragraph 1, point 2 and paying for a new card. The student's / PhD' ID card should be reported in the appropriate dean's office. Damages resulting by the loss of a library / reading rooms card that has not been reported on time, charged the owner library account.
§ 4. Students with proven disabilities are entitled to individual usage of Library’s collections.
1/ scientific staff,
2/ students and PhD students - after presenting recommendation of their scientific curator,
3/ persons, who are performing work on behalf of scientific or cultural institutions - after presenting certificate explaining aim and scope of conducting researches from their employees.
§ 6. 1. When using collections and catalogs of the Library, one is obligated to take care of provided materials, informational workshop and Library’s items and is responsible for any losses and damages resulting from his or her fault.
2. To avoid liability for existing damages, user is obliged to report them to the librarian on duty.
3. Misconduct during using of the collections may result in user's deprivation of the right to use them.
§ 9. 1. The University Library provides paid services listed in Appendix No. 1 to these Rules and paid reprographic and digitalization services.
2. Reproductions are made from the Library's collections and publications brought by interlibrary loan, unless this is contrary to applicable copyright law or condition of materials prevent it.
3. From manuscripts, old prints, historical maps and large format Silesian newspapers, preserved on microfilms, only microfilm or digital copies are made.
4. Reproductions of materials subjected to special protection and from cimelia are ordered exclusively in the Reprographic and Digitization Unit.
5. From special collections and large format newspapers (as well as from any publication prior to 1950) no xerocopies are made.
6. The services referred to in paragraphs 1-4 are payable according to the current price list, available on the Library's website (www.bu.uni.wroc.pl).
§ 10. 1. Obtaining reproductions from special collections is not consistent with obtaining permission to publish them.
2. Publication of reproductions from special collections requires written consent and is payable.
3. The Director of the University Library gives consent to publish them and sets the amount of the fee.
4. The publication must state the place where the original of reproduction is kept and its library call number.
ACCESS TO COLLECTIONS IN READING ROOMS
1. GENERAL RULES
§ 11. 1. To the usage of the reading rooms are entitled:
2/ minors - after the approval of Director of Wroclaw University Library, with reservation of § 35 paragraph 1.
who have valid library or reading rooms card and valid identity document.
2. A prerequisite for ordering collections to use them only locally - for people not affiliated with Wroclaw University or other Wroclaw institutions of higher education, is a library / reading room card and possession of valid identity document.
3. Cards for reading rooms are not basis for free access to the Internet or licensed databases that are available in the Wroclaw University Library’s Informatory, excluding access to the Library’s home page and online catalogs.
4. User can submit an order slip:1/ online - for materials available in electronic catalog or digitized catalog,
2/ traditional - for materials not accessible through electronic or digitized catalogs. Traditional order slip is only for ordering materials not present in electronic catalogs. Order slip should be filled in, legibly and clearly, with a pen or pencil.
§ 12. Users are obliged to:
1/ leave in the coatroom: overcoats, briefcases, bags, hand-bags, covers for laptops etc.,
2/ sign in the guest book and leave at library desk proper document authorizing usage of reading room,
3/ be quiet,
4/ deter from eating, drinking or smoking,
5/ obtain permission from librarian to use private electronic devices,
6/ acquire permission from librarian to take pictures with one’s own camera without flash light (excluding manuscripts and old prints),
7/ not use a cell phone to conduct calls.
§ 13. 1. Librarians employed in the reading room, before handling materials over to the user as well as after their return, are obligated to verify in the presence of the user the validity of his or her library/reading rooms card/ as well as the lack of any arrears in the WUL and status of ordered materials paying attention to the completeness of the publications.
2. In the case of overdue return of one or more books registered in user's account or unpaid penalties - materials ordered to the reading rooms will not be made available to the user before the obligations to the Library are settled.
§ 14. Carrying out library's materials beyond the reading room is prohibited.
§ 15. 1. User can use his or her own materials (private books, items borrowed from WUL's magazines or other libraries), after having made the list of them and giving it to the librarian. Before leaving reading room, user is obligated to show all these materials to the librarian.
2. User can bring one’s own materials to the reading room only in a special foil bag, that can be acquired locally in the Library. After finishing the work the bag should be returned to the coatroom.
§ 16. 1. Reading rooms are equipped with reference collections, that can be used only locally.
2. Materials, that are stored outside reading rooms, should be ordered electronically.
3. In reading rooms are also available Library’s materials in form of reproductions. Originals of the valuable Library’s materials, that have copies, are made available for users only after acquiring permission of the Director of the University Library or managers of individual Departments.
§ 17. Upon completion of the work in the reading rooms, before leaving, user is obliged to give to the librarian all library materials provided to him or her in the unaltered state. Once the loan has been settled, the librarian gives the user a library/reading rooms card or ID document.
§ 18. Materials sent to the reading rooms can be reserved on user's request. Materials not used during three days are sent back to the storages.
§ 19. Items from the reference collections are not subject to reservations.
§ 20. Students with proven disabilities can use in the reading rooms specially adapted computer workstation for persons with sight and hearing impairment.
2. MAIN READING ROOM
§ 21. 1. In the Circulation Department's Main Reading Room are accessible collections from:
1/ reference collection of the Reading Room,
2/ collections from main storage of the Library,
3/ other libraries brought by means of interlibrary loans.
2. Reference collections of the reading room are available in the free access. After finishing the usage of these materials, user is obligated to return them to the librarian.
3. Orders for materials from the main storage are accomplished during the working hours of Book Storage and Conservation Department.
4. Fulfilling orders for the reading rooms last about 30 minutes. In the rush hours accomplishment time can be extended.
§ 22. User can order at once five volumes of books. Next items can be ordered after previous ones are returned.
3. CURRENT AND ARCHIVE PERIODICALS READING ROOM
§ 23. 1. In the Circulation Department's Current and Archive Periodicals Reading Room are accessible current and archived issues/volumes of serials:
2/ foreign interdisciplinary ones,
3/ materials from reading room's reference collection.
2. Selected titles of periodicals regarding manuscript, cartography, musicology, graphic and iconography are available in the Special Collections' Reading Room.
3. User can order at once five volumes of books. Next items can be ordered after previous ones are returned.
4. Foreign specialist periodicals are available in the reading rooms of the Departmental Libraries of the University of Wrocław.
§ 24. Current periodicals are available in free access. After finishing the usage of materials user is obliged to return them to the librarian.
SILESIAN COLLECTION READING ROOM
§ 25. 1. In the Circulation Department's Silesian Collection Reading Room are available materials:
1/ from reference collection of the reading room,
2/ from Silesia-Laustiz collection, marked in the catalog with the symbol GSL,
3/ from collection of cimelia from 19th - 20th centuries marked in the catalog with the symbol C.
2. Cimelia are available only on selected stations.
3. Library materials in the Silesian Reading Room are historic ones and should be handled with care, so that their state of preservation would not be damaged.
4. From Silesia-Laustiz collection user can on a one-off basis order no more than:
1/ 5 volumes of books or periodicals from 19th 21st century (5 microforms/CD-ROMs),
2/ 1 fascicle of social life documents,
3/ 3 volumes of old prints,
4/ 1 bookbinding block from Ygreks’ collection (Wratislaviana Collection).
§ 26. 1. In the Informatory, that serves as the Scientific Information Department's reading room, are available:
1/ library's materials from reference collection,
2/ full-text and bibliographical databases,
3/ Internet sources.
2. Reference collections of the Informatory are available in the free access.
2. For usage of the computer workstations are entitled:
1/ employees and students of the University of Wrocław – after presenting valid library card,
2/ users from outside of the University of Wrocław – for research and educational purposes after obtaining permission from the librarian and basing on valid library card.
3. Computer workstations can be used by one user for one hour if there are others waiting for access to the computer. After this time the user is obliged to end the session and make the place available to the waiting person.
§ 28. Students with proven disabilities can use in the Informatory specially adapted computer workstation for persons with sight and hearing impairment.
§ 29. Librarian provides help with usage of the licensed databases.
2. Rules of usage of licensed databases from outside of University of Wrocław computer network is specified by the license conditions and internal rules set by the Library's Director.
3. Students of the University of Wrocław with proven disabilities can have access to licensed electronic resources from outside of University of Wrocław’s computer network on the same rights as employees and PhD students of University of Wrocław.
§ 31. Computer printouts are charged accordingly to the current price list.
§ 32. 1. Users are obliged to use computers solely for research and educational purposes.
5. SPECIAL COLLECTIONS' READING ROOM
§ 34. In the Special Collections' Reading Room are available materials from: Manuscripts Department, Old Prints Department, Graphic Collection Department, Map Department, Music Collection Department, including:
1/ special collections (originals and copies),
2/ general collections from specific departments (specialized collections regarding special collections),
3/ reference collections from specific departments,
4/ reference collection of the reading room.
§ 35. 1. For usage of the special collections are entitled:
1/ independent scientific or didactic employees and persons with a PhD degree,
2/ students, PhD students and persons, who are performing researches on behalf of scientific, educational or cultural institutions - after presenting written certificate explaining aim and scope of conducting researches from their home university or employee.
2. User planning to use special collections is obliged to fill in Declaration of Wroclaw University Library’s special collections’ user and to submit recommendation in accordance with § 5 of these Rules. Declaration and recommendation are valid for 1 calendar year from the date of issue. The form of the declaration is in the Appendix No. 2 to these Rules.
3. User is obliged to present to the librarian valid library/reading rooms card as well as valid ID document, and to sign legible in the visit book.
§ 38.1. Reference collections of the reading room are available in the free access.
2. User's orders are accomplished in the following hours:
1/ for special collections till 2:00 p.m.,
2/ for general collections from specific departments till 2:30 p.m.
3. Orders placed accordingly after 2:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. will be accomplished in the next day.
§ 40. 1. User receives materials basing on the hand-signed order slips.
2. Upon receiving of ordered materials, user is obliged to check their compliance with the order, and immediately report any differences, deficiencies and ambiguities to the librarian.
3. Manuscripts and other valuable special collections (selected by managers of special collections' departments) must be returned up to 2:30 p.m., other materials - a quarter of an hour before the closing of the reading room.
1/ 1 handwritten codex or 10 pages from unbound manuscript or five autographs, or
2/ 3 volumes of old prints or one bookbinding block, or
3/ 5 volumes of new score publication, or
4/ 5 items of original unbound graphic, photographs or postcards, or
5/ 5 publication with original graphic, photographs, artificial albums or 1 file with separated sheets, or
6/ 1 atlas or 5 maps; in the case of map series placed in files the sections selected by user on basis of indices are handled out, or
7/ 5 items or 1 file of ephemeras.
2. In each well-grounded case after consultation with the manager of Special Collections’ Reading Room, manager of Special Collection's Department or authorized person can issue a permission for usage of more items.
3. From general collections (i.e. specialized collections regarding special collections or from department's reference collections), user can order 5 volumes.
4. Simultaneous usage of items from different departments requires permission of librarian.
§ 43. Materials delivered to the reading room can be reserved on user's order until they are no longer needed, but no longer than for a period of 3 working days.
§ 48. 1. Users are entitled to borrow books beyond Library after activating library account or receiving library card.
2. Documents needed to acquire rights to borrow materials beyond Library are:
1/ for employees of University of Wrocław, including retired ones - an identification document,
2/ for scientific, didactic and scientific-didactic employees of other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education as well as research and development institutions - an identification document and valid proof of employment,
3/ for students and PhD students of the University of Wrocław and other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education, that participate in the Wroclaw’s high schools' agreement (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules) - student's/ PhD student's obligation card with the stamp of the appropriate deanery, identification document or electronic student’s/PhD’s ID card,
4/ for postgraduate students and participants of training courses - student's obligation card with the stamp of the appropriate deanery and identification document,
5/ for students of post-secondary schools and students from institutions of higher education that are not participating in the Wroclaw’s high schools' agreement, but are entitled to borrow books from the Wroclaw University Library basing on an individual agreement between the Library and school - student's obligation card with the stamp of the appropriate deanery/school office and identification document,
6/ for persons holding a scientific internship or other forms of cooperation with the University of Wrocław - recommendation from manager of home institution and identification document (passport),
7/ for foreign students and PhD students - student's obligation card with the stamp of the appropriate deanery and identification document (passport).
3. Principles of library card renewal are included in the General Rules (§ 3 paragraph 1).
§ 49. Rights for borrowing materials cannot be transferred to another person. Failure to comply with this provision results in the deprivation of the rights for using University Library's collections for both holder of the account and the unlawful user.
§ 50. 1. Student with proven disability is entitled to appoint representative that will be signing order slips as well as collecting and prolonging books.
2. Representative of the student with proven disability presents in the local lending department notary certified authorization.
3. If representative of student with proven disability doesn’t have authorization mention in paragraph 2, then student with proven disability should come to the lending department with representative to finish all register formalities.
4. Authorization, that example is presented in the Appendix No 4 to this Rules, is valid no longer than till the 30th September of the current academic year.
§ 51. In justified random cases, user may write down authorization for one time for another person to collect or prolong books, giving his/her personal details.
§ 52. User is obliged to immediately notify the local lending department of any changes of personal data or contact details.
§ 53. Losing rights for lending materials takes place:
1/ after the validity of the library card has expired,
2/ upon request of the user, after settlement of obligations with the University Library,
3/ as a result of the decision of the Director of the University Library, e.g. in the case of persistent violation of the Rules of collection circulation in Wroclaw University Library.
§ 54. 1. Termination of the user's account takes place after settlement of obligations with the University Library and is certified by authorized employee of local lending department on:
1/ circulation card issued by a proper entity or institution,
2/ student’s or PhD student's obligatory card.
2. Termination of the library account is equivalent to deleting user's personal data from an electronic system.
§ 55. 1. User submits orders to the local lending department by filling electronic order slip from online catalog or digitized catalogs.
2. When collecting ordered materials, user is obligated to submit a legible signature on printout of electronic order slip.
3. Order slip is evidence of the contract of lending, governed by rules of the Civil Code.
4. Order slip is returned to the user after returning borrowed library materials.
§ 56. 1. User collects ordered books in the local lending department after presenting valid library card.
2. Books not collected for three working days after placing order by the user will be sent back to the storage.
3. Order slips that can't be accomplished, are returned to the user with a note of the reasons for failure to complete the order.
§ 57. 1. Library is lending up to:
1/ 20 volumes for the period up to 180 days - for academic teachers of the University of Wrocław,
2/ 20 volumes for the period up to 90 days -for students of all faculties of the University of Wrocław and other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules), studying simultaneously on two faculties,
3/ 20 volumes for the period up to 90 days - for PhD students, both intramural and extramural of the University of Wrocław. Participants of these studies with proven disabilities - for the period up to 180 days,
4/ 15 volumes for the period up to 180 days - for students of all faculties with proven disabilities, 5/ 10 volumes for the period up to 90 days for:
a/ employees of the University of Wrocław that are not academic teachers,
b/ retired employees of the University of Wrocław,
c/ academic teachers of other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules),
d/ academic teachers of state's research and development institutions (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules),
e/ librarians of other institutions of higher education (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules),
f/ students of all faculties of the University of Wrocław and other Wroclaw’s institutions of higher education (listed in the Appendix No. 3 to this Rules),
g/ post-graduate students, participants of further education courses enrolled in the University of Wrocław,
h/ students and PhD students of institutions of higher education in Wroclaw as well as schools of further education, who are entitled to make use of the Wroclaw University Library basing on the agreement between the Library and the schools.
2. User is obliged to return all borrowed library's materials by the end of each academic year.
3. In justified cases, the Library has the right to lend books for the shorter period of time or request them to be returned before the deadlines specified in paragraph 1.
5. Failure to meet the deadlines for borrowed library's materials specified in § 57 paragraph 1, results in automatic blocking of the user's library account. In the case of non-returning of borrowed library's materials despite of written reminders sent to user, the Library reserves the right to refer the matter to the collection company, after informing user of that fact by registered mail, to recover borrowed materials or obtain compensation for them.
6. For failure to meet the deadlines for returning borrowed library's materials, the Library has the right to collect penalties in accordance with the price list.
7. For sending to the address of user the reminder about the return of the borrowed library's materials, the Library is entitled to charge handling fees according to the price list.
§ 59. 1. In case of losing or damaging borrowed book, user is obligated to:
1/ buy back book in the edition specified by the Library,
2/ if buying back of the selected item is impossible - pay a sum of money, in accordance to the evaluation’s instruction.
2. In special cases, decision regarding redeeming of the lost item is made by the Deputy Director for General Collection.
§ 60. 1. The following collections are not lent beyond the Library:
1/ special collections,
2/ books published up to 1950,
3/ encyclopedic publications, dictionaries, bibliographic publications and other information sources,
4/ rare publication, items hard to acquire, books with large number of charts, maps, graphics,
5/ newspapers and periodicals,
6/ materials in bad condition,
7/ materials from reference collections of reading rooms and departments,
8/ items with stamp "udostępnia się na miejscu",
9/ items with stamp "cimelium".
2. In well-funded cases items listed in paragraph 1, points 2, 3, 8 can be lent with permission of Director of Wroclaw University Library or manager of Collection Circulation Department.
§ 64. Basis for order to the Interlibrary Lending Department is confirmation of lack of searched item in:
1/ libraries of Wroclaw - when submitting order to domestic libraries,
2/ scientific domestic libraries - when submitting order to foreign libraries.
§ 65. 1. Only monographs from Wroclaw University Library and from departmental libraries are submitted for interlibrary loans for domestic and foreign libraries. The loan is made for a period of 1 month.
§ 71. Interlibrary Lending Department orders materials from domestic and foreign libraries (from outside Wroclaw) to meet the needs of employees, postgraduate students and students of University of Wrocław. Basis for ordering materials is valid library account.
§ 72. 1. User can order materials from domestic libraries via electronic form or personally in Interlibrary Lending Department by filling accurately and legibly appropriate order slips.
2. For ordering from foreign libraries user is obligated to personally fill accurately and legibly appropriate order slips in the Interlibrary Lending Department and should sign obligation of payment for transport of ordered materials.
3. Fee for ordering materials depends on country of lending library origin.
4. Fee is charged to cover the costs of borrowing and delivery of materials and is charged in accordance with the price list on the Library’s web page or invoice presented by the lending library.
5. Costs of copies made by libraries, both domestic and foreign, instead of sending originals, also charge user.
§ 75. The University Library does not accept orders to foreign libraries for original periodicals.
§ 76. In case of violation of these Rules borrowing library is suspended from rights to using collections of Wroclaw University Library for period of time appointed by Direction of the Library.
LENDING COLLECTIONS FOR NATIONAL AND FOREIGN EXHIBITIONS
2. LENDING COLLECTIONS FOR NATIONAL AND FOREIGN EXHIBITIONS
§ 81. Collections can be lend for exhibitions to national and foreign academic or cultural institutions.
§ 83. Order for items for exhibitions, especially foreign ones, should be effected early enough - at least 6 months before the planned date of the exhibition.
§ 84. 1. Lending for exhibition requires the consent of the Director of the University Library.
2. Terms for lending items are specified in the agreement concluded between the Director of the University Library and the Director of the lending institution.
§ 85. The prerequisite of the loan is insurance of objects according to the valuation made by the Library.
§ 86. The basis for the loan are the following documents:
1/ pass-and-receive protocol signed by the representatives of the Library and the borrowing institution,
2/ insurance policy,
3/ authorization of the borrowing institution for the person collecting items.
§ 87. The borrowing institution is obliged to:
1/ ensure safe conditions for transportation and exposition of borrowed items,
2/ arranging of customs formalities related to borrowing of items,
3/ incurring the costs of borrowing, customs and transport.
§ 90. Librarian has the right to refuse providing services for users whose behavior is in violation of the WUL’s Rules of Circulation of collections or violates generally accepted standards of human intercourse.
§ 91. Users are obliged to leave any bags, suitcases, etc. in the coatroom A coatroom employee or security guard has the right to request to view the contents of such luggage.
Additional services provided by the Wroclaw University Library
§ 1. The Wroclaw University Library provides additional services, in particular:
1/ provides facilities for filming and photographing or use of interiors for filming (irrespective of the technique used). Renting requires the written consent of the Director. The price is determined by the Director each time, depending on:
a/ the type of room,
b/ hardship of task,
c/ the nature of venture,
d/ type of institution ordering service.
The condition for making available library materials or facilities for filming and photographing is that payment of the fee is made in advance by the ordering person or institution.
No fees are charged for filming and photographing facilities for information or promotion purposes of the University of Wrocław,
2/ rents facilities for short period of time. The amount of fees for hiring rooms for exhibitions, shows, celebrations, auctions, etc., is determined each time by the Director of the Library. Rental rates for other facilities are adjustable depending on the rooms area and the nuisance of the task. Additional cleaning fees are included in the price,
3/ provides collections for TV programs and press releases. Authors of TV program and press releases are permitted to use collections after presenting a list of selected objects to a manager of the appropriate Department and paying a fixed fee. In case of absence of a prepared scenario, the selection and preparation of library materials by librarians is additionally charged and the amount of the fees is determined each time by the Director on the basis of the amount of work performed,
4/ performs queries from its collections on behalf of individuals and institutions. In the case of particularly laborious queries, a fee is charged depending on the time spent on the work. The fee is determined by the Director of the Library.
§ 2. In case of express accomplishing of order, the fee is increased.
Appendix No. 3
to the Rules of collection circulation
in Wroclaw University Library
List of Wroclaw's institutions of higher education participating in the agreement of Wrocław universities
1/ Medical University of Wroclaw,
2/ University of Music,
3/ Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw,
4/ University School of Physical Education in Wrocław,
5/ Academy of Theater Arts,
6/ Papal Faculty of Theology and Metropolitan High Seminary in Wroclaw,
7/ Wroclaw University of Technology,
8/ Wroclaw University of Economics
9/ Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences
10/ University of Wrocław,
11/ Land Forces Military Academy.