Zugang zum Katalog
Catalog of manuscripts from the former library at St. Bernard Church in Wroclaw (BB) was created in the year 1847. The supplements, changes and notes were added later. It contains short information regarding contents of manuscripts, call numbers in BB, and, added after 1865, new call numbers from the City Library.
Original layout of the catalog contains three groups designated: Jur. V pr. 1, Jur. V pr. 2, Scrinium Mühleneronianum, each of them is further divided by formats, and sorted by BB’s call numbers. The order of call numbers in City Library was quite different.
At the end of catalog the later acquisitions were added. They are marked with only call numbers from City Library.